Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Dance of Love


Hello All,

Yes, it's been a long while since I've posted a blog. Remember, I warned that I'd be horrid at this particular thing. **SIGH**


However since my last post a great deal has happened in my life. My husband returned safely from his deployment to Iraq, I sold my historic romance The Masquerade to Champagne Books and I've had a new release come out this past month.



My novella Dance of Love is available with The Dark Castle Lords. Please check out excerpt at http://www.thedarkcastlelords.com/dance-of-love.htm


I will also have another novella included in a print anthology that will be releasing soon with Highland Press Books. Please check back for details. WISHES in APRIL is a Regency romance, my first ever and I'm rather excited about this story. I will post an except soon.

No comments: