I love trivia. Random and oftentimes useless bits of facts that aren't going to serve you much in the grand scheme of things but are fun just the same. So I comprised a list I'll share with you...you just never know when someone is going to ask you a random question. And this is going to be the first post in what will become TRIVIA MONDAY!
DID YOU KNOW?
1. When the Cornhuskers play in Nebraska the stadium becomes the third largest city in the state.
2. The life span of a dragonfly is just a day.
3. A flamingo can only eat when it's head is upside down.
4. Antartica is the only continent that doesn't have reptiles or snakes.
5. Its possible to lead a cow upstairs but not downstairs.
6. The GOLF stands for Gentleman Only Ladies Forbidden and that was the name the Scots came up with for their invention of putting balls into holes.
7. The first CD pressed in the USA was Bruce Springsteen's Born in the USA
8. 315 entries in the Webster dictionary in 1996 were misspelled.
9. Elephants are the only land mammal that can't jump.
10. During WWII the Oscar statue was made of wood as metal was scarce.