Friday, November 16, 2012

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday, friends. Wow, I can't believe that this month is half over already! Where is the time going? It never fails, when I have a ton of stuff to do, like I do this month, things get away from me. I'm almost done with my NaNo (National Write a Novel in a Month) challenge. As of last night it was at 40k. Not too shabby I must say! You're probably asking how terribly brilliant is the writing if I'm knocking out a full length novel in the space of 30 days. Truthful answer, not brilliant...but hey that's what a rough draft is supposed to be...a rough draft...so my philosophy is you can't fix what's not written.  My upcoming full length release, His Heart's Desire was actually a NaNo book so it's is possible to do a turn around and make it worth something!

Also, please join me today, November 16th at From Me to You Reviews! I'm guest blogging over there. Read and excerpt of my latest Trouble story The Trouble with Cupcakes! Leave a comment and be entered to win a $10 Amazon gift card! http://frommetoyouvideophoto.blogspot.com/2012/11/blog-tour-made-grade-trouble-with.html?showComment=1353086656907#c3454230794992745152 Hope to chat with y'all!

No comments: