Sorry I took a break from this last week. I was enjoying the long weekend. But I'm back for trivia Monday with some fun facts for you!
1. In the UK it's impossible to be more than 70 miles away from the ocean
2. The first President born in the U.S., Martin Van Buren, spoke Dutch as his first language.
3. Bolivia has 37 official languages
4. When Columbus "discovered" the Americas, the continent was already inhabited by 90 million people. In fact, the "new world" he discovered, it housed over a third of the world's population
5. Somehow, dogs tend to poop in alignment with the earth's magnetic field.
6. Pandas can poop up to 40 times a day
7. There's a pill that can actually make your farts smell like chocolate
8. In the 1600s, men wore high heels. The only reason women started wearing them was to look more like men.
9. "Friendstalker" was one of the early names considered for Twitter.