Monday, May 6, 2013

Upcoming News

THE TROUBLE WITH BEACHES

I've been really busy with writing and editing! Good kind of busy especially if you're trying to get your name out to the readers. I have another Trouble novella releasing on the 9th of this month. Check back for a blurb in the upcoming days. In the mean time here is a picture of the cover. I just love this cover!


Also coming soon my full length Victorian novel GABRIELLE. This story was the first story I wrote and actually finished. I confess this is a baby of mine I've been nurturing for a very long time and finally decided it was time to seek publication. I really look forward to this release and what readers think.


Check back in the upcoming days for blurbs and actual release dates. I love hearing from my readers so leave a comment.


No comments: