Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Backlist and Reviews


I'm happy to announce that the reviews are starting to come in for His Heart's Desire, my first full length Scottish timetravel. It was a fun story to write and I'm thrilled that readers are enjoying the story and the characters.

Waiting for the reviews are always so nerve wracking. You want honest feedback so you know where and what to tweak the next time a story is written, but at the same time, it’s difficult to read a review that is less then positive. Lucky for me, so far my reviews have all been positive and the readers really seem to enjoy the stories I write.

For those of you looking for my back list I’ve decided to list them for you here. Most are still available either on the Nook or Kindle and a few titles included in print anthologies are still available in print. YAY!
Here is the link at Amazon for my backlist…

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_pg_1?rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Akristi+ahlers&keywords=kristi+ahlers&ie=UTF8&qid=1358887807

And here is my backlist on B&N

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/kristi-ahlers?keyword=kristi+ahlers&store=allproducts

I’d love to know what your favorite story has been and why. Leave me a comment and let me know!


No comments: