Monday, April 2, 2012



Happy April everyone! I must say
this weekend I was lazy and spent the two days at the beach. Just detoxing and relaxing.
Things have been a little stressful around here lately and I find that if you
don’t give in and have a down day…or in my case down weekend you’ll just
implode. The weather this weekend was beyond awesome, and the beach was so
pretty, the water was an amazing color blue and not as cold as I thought it
would be as active as the wave and current action was. I spent a few hours each
day just drinking in the sun (I’m sunburn free thank you very much) and reading
Maya Bank’s latest KGI novel. I just love her and was sucked into her imaginary
world of butt kicking take name later hotties. When I read while I’m writing it
has to be something totally different then what I’m working on at the time. So
how do you detox or unwind? What’s your preferred method?

No comments: